We use our unmanned camera drones to collect video and still photos for:
- Commercial advertising that can be used on social media, webpage and tv.;
- Residential properties for keepsake purposes;
- State and municipal property inspections;
- Events, such as outings and public events;
- Real estate photos;
- Roof inspections (NOTE: We are not roofing experts, you will need to consult a roofer);
- Building projects (it is a great way to showcase new construction); and
- We can even do outdoor weddings.
All videos include editing, music, sound effects, and voice over if desired. We also include all raw footage to be used as you see fit.
We do not copyright.
Locations of all flights are subject to FAA airspace restrictions so we will need to verify that we can legally fly your property. Examples:
- Controlled airports (usually five mile radius);
- Nationals parks and wildlife refuges;
- Military operating areas; and
- Restricted areas, such as around Bush’s compound.
All flights will need to be scheduled for your convenience and our availability. All flights will be during daytime hours. We cannot fly at night by FAA Law.
Prices will be quoted by the flight and location, video and photo needs, all situations are different.
It is a much cheaper alternative to manned aircraft and expensive editing companies.
“IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT FROM THE AIR, WE CAN HELP”